In total, there are literally hundreds of different no deposit bingo sites, all promising you free cash, without having to put up any of your own. But how trustworthy are these sites? Which are the best? And what sites need to be given a closer level of scrutiny? Good questions my friend! And in the following article I will try and review and rate the top no deposit sites in the industry.
By far my favourite no deposit bingo site out there is Buttercup Bingo. They provide you with £15 free bingo money, no deposit required, as soon as you create an account. Full details can be found on the official site.
Some things you need to know:
- You need a credit card to verify your details.
- You cannot cash out the free money (you need to make a deposit first)
- The site is fully mobile compatible, licensed and has all the bits and bobs you need from a trusted site.
- If you do become a funded player, you will receive a 900% bonus package, which is one of the largest and most generous in the industry.
Betway is one of the newer no deposit sites in the industry, launched recently in July 2014. The site gives you £15 free cash, but unlike the former site, no card details are needed to claim your money.
Like other no deposit sites, you need to make a deposit to cash out your winnings, plus you also need to meet some wagering requirements. If you do decide to trump up some cash, you will receive a 500% first deposit bonus and 50 extra free spins for your troubles, not bad. Aside from that, Betway uses the Microgaming platform, which has some very impressive jackpots of over £1 million pounds, which is a potentially life changing pay day.
Again, Angry Bingo is another new bingo site (like Buttercup and Betway) and provides you £5 of free playable funds to try out on the site. One area where Angry excels is in the free games department, with many free games for real cash prizes starting every couple of minutes, it really is all to play for.
The jackpots are also not too bad, with several kicking off each day and prizes of £1000 to be won, it really is a rewarding little site.
Moral Of The Story
Remember, not all sites are created the same. Here are some tips for playing bingo safely and not getting caught out.
- Pick a reputable sites, many top sites like Buttercup Bingo are licensed in either Gibraltar or the Isle Of Man.
- Look for reputable networks, the Live Bingo Network is one of the best.
- Look at the sites design, and whether its on a secure server. Could you trust this site?
- Stick to no deposit sites, especially ones where you don’t have to enter in card details.
- Sometimes when an offer seems too good to be true, it is.
- Read the terms and conditions of each site before you give over your credit card.